For numerous reasons, I have been unable to update my blog or even answer the many private messages and comments to postings. My apologies for what may appear to be tardiness on my part but it is sometimes impossible for me to devote time to the blog – especially when I am in an area where I have no access to the internet.
Since my last posting, a lot has happened – or not happened:
1. Mali’s situation worsened
2. The conflict between North Sudan and South Sudan has intensified
3. A coup in Guinea-Bissau
4. Our President married (again)
5. President Mugabe was reported to be almost on death’s bed but miraculously recovered
6. I had another article in Counter Terrorist magazine
7. Joseph Kony is still at large
8. Service delivery protests in South Africa have been ongoing
9. The pirates continue with their actions on the high seas...
The list is seemingly endless.
I will be working on a new posting relating to the attack and hopefully, will get it done by this coming weekend.
In the meantime, thanks to everyone who continued to visit the blog during my absence as well as comment on it or write to me.
Regards to you all.